From Fab @ Home
Material Data For Cookie Dough
Member of Material Category: Edible Materials
Recipe and/or Vendors
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup of butter (2 sticks)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup of milk
Tool Parameter Files
- To make use of these tool configuration files, save them in the "Tools" folder of your Fab@Home Application Folder, and restart the application, or reload the tool files using the application menu command.
- Please name the tools files as:
"MaterialName_TipInternalDiameterInMicrometers_NeedleOrTaper.tool" - see examples below
- If your file is for a 2-syringe tool machine, please include the prefix Right_ or Left_ to the file name.
- Please include your name and a revision date as comments in the tool file so that others can consult with you
- To upload files, please compress them first - the wiki will not allow .tool file extensions.
- Parameters for 1550um ID, taper tip, 11:55AM, 17 March 2010 (PST)
Techniques and Examples
Please upload pictures of successful use of this material, e.g. a part or support structure made with the material.
Techniques and Notes
The cookie dough can be scooped into the syringe from the back. In order to get rid of trapped air inside, stick a needle between plunger and barrel before compressing. This will allow air bubbles to come out easily, and you will get nicely filled syringe.
Please list known physical, mechanical, electrical, thermal, and chemical properties of Cookie dough here or link to an electronic source of information.
Links to Properties
Please upload or link to a Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) here, or provide any information that you can on storage and use hazards, safe handling procedures, safety equipment, etc.
- ChemFinder Online Chemical Information Database
- MSDS Solutions.com, Free Online MSDS Database
- listing of online MSDS information, from Cornell University EHS Department